Good YouTube on Spatchcocking

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chris Allingham:
I've got a pretty good one, too.

How To Butterfly A Chicken

New members to the discussion forum may not realize I've got a complete website dedicated to the Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker at www.virtualweberbullet.com that is accessible from the homepage of the discussion forum. Lots of cooking examples and some demonstration videos there.

Regards,
Chris </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes and I have found Chris's videos to be extremely well done and very informative. His spatchcocking video is top notch.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chris Allingham:
I've got a pretty good one, too.

How To Butterfly A Chicken

New members to the discussion forum may not realize I've got a complete website dedicated to the Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker at www.virtualweberbullet.com that is accessible from the homepage of the discussion forum. Lots of cooking examples and some demonstation videos there.

Regards,
Chris </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for placing this post in the correct forum. I'm still learning my way around, as you see.

Your video is GREAT! I have not poked around your website as much as I should have by now, but I'm taking care of that today!!

Back