good for a chuckle

Phil R.

TVWBB All-Star
Don't know what you'd call this, but I sho as heck wouldn't call it "pulled pork".
icon_rolleyes.gif

http://www.backofthebox.com/recipes/sandwiches/pulled-pork-sandwiches-g.html

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dale Perry:
Well thats a pulled porkchop sandwich enchilada style. I thought everybody did it that way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!!

Thats one heck of a short cut to something,not bbq but something.I'm going back to the pile of pork butt left buy my cousin.He!He! its nice he cooked for once and brought it over.

See Yaa
Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dale Perry:
Well thats a pulled porkchop sandwich enchilada style. I thought everybody did it that way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_confused.gif
don't they?
icon_wink.gif

The sad thing is that someone (most likely a young chef working for Korporate Kitchen et al) was probably forced to come up with that monstrosity. I'll bet he/she felt pretty bad about it...I can just hear them thinking, "God, I hate this job...hope I can get that job at that new restaurant that's opening..."

Can't believe they didn't recommend a brand for the cheese? Wouldn't it ruin the sandwhich if we didn't use Kraft (TM) Servin' Singles?
icon_biggrin.gif

Back