going to be a record weekend for me

Brett_Roundy

TVWBB Fan
Have 2 catering gigs and a party in July so I'm going to have both WSMs running for all 3 days this weekend...planning on about 200 pounds of chuck roll and 50 or so pounds of chicken thighs...I did 22 fillets of salmon last weekend
icon_biggrin.gif

im tired just thinking of all of that cooking.....remember, this is supposed to be fun... keep having it and good luck.. if you got some pics on the amount of there that would be cool to see......

enjoy your weekend

Brett
I have a catering at 11:30am tomorrow for 70, chuck roll, ribs, chicken and sides. Another for 175 in two weeks and a wedding before the end of July. The Traeger comes in real handy for these cooks.
Good luck and get some sleep when you can.
Jim

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I have a catering at 11:30am tomorrow for 70, chuck roll, ribs, chicken and sides. Another for 175 in two weeks and a wedding before the end of July </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wow Jim - what a busy month. Makes my plans for the wekend seem so simple----- good luck with your events.

Ray

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Minion:
Brett
I have a catering at 11:30am tomorrow for 70, chuck roll, ribs, chicken and sides. Another for 175 in two weeks and a wedding before the end of July. The Traeger comes in real handy for these cooks.
Good luck and get some sleep when you can.
Jim </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jim,

Which Traeger do you have?

I have a wedding on the 9th, 150 people or so but I'm just doing the meat, my company's Presidents Birthday on the 20th (no pressure there lol, 75 people, again just the meat) and a party at my place on the 30th...I figure this weekend is the perfect opportunity to get the chuck roll and chicken thighs done...plus I tend to like the flavor better when it's reheated rather than right off the smoker

Back