Gmail help

Corbett A

Ok, haven’t really used my HeaterMeter much in a while. Last time I used it I was not getting any notifications but I remembered Google likes to block it as a less secure app. So running 6 butts in the smoker today and trying To get it all straight and got the email notifixations coming in but text messages are getting blocked. Gmail sends me a message saying sprint is blocking it, but I sent messages from both Gmail and Comcast accounts to text no issues, only blocking emails from HeaterMeter. Checked with sprint and the script hasn’t changed phonenumber@messaging.sprintpcs.com. Any ideas. Older heater meter 4.2[got a 4.3 but never got it to work]. Will work on that one day for sure. Thanks all. Oh, I don’t use the pushover app, never really figured it out either.

Attachments

• 8450B651-280F-4038-B219-2EE4C8306B78.png
    8450B651-280F-4038-B219-2EE4C8306B78.png
    123 KB · Views: 11
  • 9C2CA17A-C719-4ED3-B637-7C6DD0D6FFF8.png
    9C2CA17A-C719-4ED3-B637-7C6DD0D6FFF8.png
    148.5 KB · Views: 11
You'll need to set up the "SMTP Client" through the link that's on that page. There's a default one filled in, but Amazon hosting started blocking the messages going out so that no longer works.

There's information about how to set up gmail SMTP here, but I seem to remember there being more to it that just filling in the boxes.

You'll need to set up the "SMTP Client" through the link that's on that page. There's a default one filled in, but Amazon hosting started blocking the messages going out so that no longer works.

There's information about how to set up gmail SMTP here, but I seem to remember there being more to it that just filling in the boxes.
Thank you! Will look into it tomorrow.

Back