Glad to have found this site!

Richard Bates

I have already posted asking for help fixing the legs on our Spirit 700 which we bought new 20+ years ago.
The help I got quickly fixed the problem.
We live in about the middle of Cape Cod, and have been here for about 30 years.
I like using and restoring when needed, older items: We use a 15 year old Livia 90 espresso machine, two 20-25 year old Volvo wagons with a combined mileage of 460K, 10 yr old computers, and, of course the 700. Etc.

Richard Bates

I put it together from two machines. The seller Would buy a new one from Pasquini, plug it in, and when it stopped running, buy another. They averaged about 4 year life. Also roast my own coffee with a Hottop which dates to about 2007, picture is typical, not my machine.

Attachments

• IMG-1048.JPG
    IMG-1048.JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 11
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 10

Joe Anshien

TVWBB Guru
I put it together from two machines. The seller Would buy a new one from Pasquini, plug it in, and when it stopped running, buy another. They averaged about 4 year life. Also roast my own coffee with a Hottop which dates to about 2007, picture is typical, not my machine.
Very sweet set up. My father-in-law used to pick the coffee beans in his yard and my mother-in-law would make a fire and use a big pan to roast them over the fire. Unfortunately I only got to try it once. It is a good thing you can fix these. A friend had an Italian espresso machine that cost over $1500 and broke. He could not get support or parts and I think it may have wound up in the trash;-(