Getting Forced a Different Direction

I have a first generation Traeger Timberline 800. I have not had any problems. Well built. However, Traeger did themselves a disservice by offering lesser quality grills via Costco and TV infomercials.
I think I'm gonna take Jon's advise and hold off for now. Enjoy perfecting Performer cooks and wait for the dust to settle on pellets for another year. Maybe needs will change by then.

I think I'm gonna take Jon's advise and hold off for now. Enjoy perfecting Performer cooks and wait for the dust to settle on pellets for another year. Maybe needs will change by then.
My SF with the welded auger chute, finger guard removed and latest updates to the unit and app has been amazing. I brought it up to 500 to dry it out after a thorough cleaning and dropped it to 200 with no issues. Today I ran it at 200-220 for 8 hours and it handled everything perfectly.

I hate seeing other people struggle with theirs, I just hope they put them together well, updated everything and keep it clean before giving up.

My SF with the welded auger chute, finger guard removed and latest updates to the unit and app has been amazing. I brought it up to 500 to dry it out after a thorough cleaning and dropped it to 200 with no issues. Today I ran it at 200-220 for 8 hours and it handled everything perfectly.

I hate seeing other people struggle with theirs, I just hope they put them together well, updated everything and keep it clean before giving up.

Right, I finally removed my finger guard yesterday. Experienced pellet bridging a couple of times since buying the grill in September.

Back