get yers now

Status
Not open for further replies.
$20 for shipping is too much.
icon_mad.gif

Its expensive because its coming from overseas. Until someone makes / distributes one here this is the only option. Im seriously thinking about getting one, dont know how much I NEED it though.....

I bought the Lodge Logic Cast Iron Grate that I put on top of my regular grate on my Performer for things that I want good grill marks on. It works great and I only paid $29.99 for it with free shipping from Amazon. I found it about 2 months ago and the item that is pictures is not what you are getting if you read the comments below.

It is out of stock right now at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obi...N/B00063RXLU/tvwb-20

Here is the product you will receive from Amazon if they get it back in stock: http://www.katom.com/261-LBBG3...l?CAWELAID=279524831

Nice, they're adding a version for 18.5" grills! I'll probably be ordering one of those.. but directly through the german manufacturer. Hmmm... I don't see any info on the 18.5" version on their german site.

Oh George....
Just when I have convinced myself that I don't need any more accessories for my kettle, you show this one!
And yeah...I placed my name on the pre-order list!

So these last year from the German supplier, but they were not in production.

Cool, been waiting for these. Been using a round CI grate from a BGE in the meantime. Thing about these is that the sections are removable.

I've always preferred CI over wire racks. Just me I guess. Especially for fish. Just have to get them seasoned correctly first and keep them seasoned! If not you are wasting your money.

The heavy cast iron grates on the Char Grill Pro I had for years was one of my favorite features. Excellent for grilling IMHO and what I missed most going to the Performer.

Originally posted by r benash:
The heavy cast iron grates on the Char Grill Pro I had for years was one of my favorite features. Excellent for grilling IMHO and what I missed most going to the Performer.

How about buying the cast iron grate (spelled Castirongrate) from Char Griller? It's 19.75" x 6.75" $8.99.

The FedEx man just delivered my grate. It is certainly a heavy item and it appears to be of quality construction. Of course, it is supposed to rain here all weekend so I'll just have to admire its looks and wonder about the performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back