Genesis Silver B

TPetrich

Hi,

I'm new here and I hope this is the correct place to post this message. 20 years ago or so I had a BBQ island made from slumpstone with a concrete & tile top. I had a hole cut to fit my Genesis Silver B. I removed it from the frame and dropped it in. So now, nothing but a Silver B will fit in the island. I recently found another on Craigs List and it's parts allowed me to make one good unit out of two. Most needed was a new fire box, mine was starting to wear through.

Anyway, I was about to chop up the unneeded frame. Actually I have two. My original has been out in the backyard under a cover and actually is in very good shape (it has a lot of spider webs, but the frame looks pretty good). I got to thinking that there may be someone out there who would like the frame(s) as I've seen some in rebuild photos that are pretty rusted out.

If anyone is in the Southern California area and would like either of these frames, they are yours for the taking. Just come and pick them up.

I'll give it a week or two and if there are no takers, I'll cut them up and put them in the recycle.

Attachments

• IMG_0564.jpg
    IMG_0564.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0565.jpg
    IMG_0565.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 34
Well, its been over a month and I've had no takers. Sometime in the next week or so I'll cut the frames up and put them in the recycling bin.

If they are in good shape you should try a craigslist or facebook Marketplace add before you trash them.

Back