Genesis Jr burners

Dean Miller

TVWBB Member
Does anyone know of a source for Genesis Jr burners? Or anyway to adapt anything else?
Thanks for the help.
Dean Miller

non from weber ? if not then maybe get tubes from a regular genesis and cut and pinch off the ends to fit. the ends need to be folded over, crimped to make a good seal.

I guess to be honest I have not contacted Weber but everything I have read on here and elsewhere says they are no longer made. I had the same idea you had about the longer tubes. Has anyone tried it before or know if it works?
Thanks for the help,
Dean Miller

Weber is amazing about stocking parts from grills that they no longer make. I'd be surprised if Weber can't fix you up and you are in luck, the Customer Service desk is open on Saturday - give 'em a call and let us know.

As an aside, I would love to have one of the little Genesis Jr grills - I look for one on CL, classifieds and ebay but I've never seen one for sale.

Pat

Well I just called Weber and they were very nice but sorry to say they no longer have any Genesis Jr specific parts left. I bought the grill off Craigslist and only paid $40 and it came with a brand new still in the factory box set of cooking grids and a new non weber set of stainless steel flavorizer bars that fit perfect. Also a Genuine Weber cover and one used burner and crossover tube. I guess I cant complain but just trying to plan ahead.
Thanks for the help everyone.
Dean Miller

That's too bad. I looked at cla grills and grill parts just out of curiosity and both places said the parts were out of stock and no longer produced by Weber.

If the originals are still working, you might look into having somebody modify you a set of the regular Genesis burners like somebody else suggested.

I still would like to have a Weber Junior in my collection!

Pat

Back