Genesis II parts

Bruce Bodin

Hi,
I've got a genesis II, serial number L3-70150 that I bought new in 1987. The part numbers in the manual are not the same as later models. I would like to know if anyone knows what the part numbers would be for the burner tubes and manifold, and where I could them. Thanks

Welcome to the forum, Bruce, glad you joined us.
Have you called Weber customer service yet? Sorry, that's not much help but that's what I would do. But then again, I like visiting with those folks. 😀

Welcome Bruce.

I have ( what appears to be ) an 1990 Genesis 3. Burners are identical to a 98 genesis 1000 and a 98 platinum 2000

I believe the manifolds are the same shape and form factor. I do know I used the 1990 cookbox with a 98 manifold, and currently have the 1990 manifold hooked up to a 1998 cookbox.

I will be the first to admit I am not the expert on these so it might be the 1987 is different, however I do think the cookbox and burners for the 87 is the same up through 1998 or 1999

My blue genesis 3 which we think is a 1990 is in this thread if you want to compare pictures of mine with yours.

This thread has links to the tubes I bought, and the crossover tubes I bought separately.

Again welcome, and post some pics of your grill and I'm sure others may have input on this.

Last edited:

Back