Genesis II GS4 Aftermarket Replacement Burners

That's at least a start. It looks like, though, that the lack the tapering of the originals which was supposed to be part of what makes them work better.

Jay,
I am sorry. I looked at the additional pictures and can see that it DOES have the tapering where the "tube" is narrower at the far end away from the front end where the valve attaches.

Jay,
I am sorry. I looked at the additional pictures and can see that it DOES have the tapering where the "tube" is narrower at the far end away from the front end where the valve attaches.
No worries Jon. They appear to be identical to the Weber OEM. I can't speak to the quality of the SS. But I'd have no problem ordering them if I were even close to needing them, which I'm not, as mine are in excellent condition.
I am considering getting SS grates and possibly this: Weber Crafted Genesis Frame Kit, Silver https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NP4M6L7/?tag=tvwb-20

But Im not sure that the round CI griddle from my old S-210 with the Gourmet system fits this newer Genesis II accessory grate.

I don’t think it does because the circle seems larger. I understand the wok from the GBS will still fit in the new Crafted Kitchen.
I'm not so sure it's not a gimmick in thinking about it.
Pretty sure you get the same results with a CI griddle or frying pan over the three burners. Not sure a 1/2" below the grates gets any hotter than sitting on the grates...and the wok idea is just dumb...be better off with a side burner.

Back