Genesis analog thermometer

just order one or go to any local weber dealer. I see them at the ACE and True Value stores among other places

just order one or go to any local weber dealer. I see them at the ACE and True Value stores among other places

I'd order one, but I want to fire up the grill for the first time this weekend. I'll check bit i think there's only one dealer by me, but I'll look at ace and true value this weekend

The thermometer has no bearing on the operation of the grill. Go ahead and fire it up. Heck my Wolf doesn't even have one. Never did. Odds are you'll find one at the hardware stores since they're both weber dealers

The thermometer has no bearing on the operation of the grill. Go ahead and fire it up. Heck my Wolf doesn't even have one. Never did. Odds are you'll find one at the hardware stores since they're both weber dealers

I know it doesn't but after totally rebuilding it I want to see what temp it's getting up to.

Do what I did, order it from Weber. You can still fire it up this weekend. If you have a thermometer to put in your oven, just stick that in there until you get the new one. You will know what the temp is and eat some good food in the process. Don't sweat the small stuff, just have some fun. Good Luck

Back