GENESIS 5000 TIMBER - GREY PAINT OR STAIN?

I've never seen a US brochure that ever mentioned a specific wood species, just that the wood was "weather resistant." The only thing definitive I have is again what my friend who worked there told me that all the wood was maple. The next time I talk to him I will ask him about it again and specifically about the grills that were shipped overseas.

I've never seen a US brochure that ever mentioned a specific wood species, just that the wood was "weather resistant." The only thing definitive I have is again what my friend who worked there told me that all the wood was maple. The next time I talk to him I will ask him about it again and specifically about the grills that were shipped overseas.
It's definitely interesting but no solid facts as yet. It definitely highlights Cedar in the brochure

Attachments

• 20230314_124419.jpg
    20230314_124419.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 7
It's definitely interesting but no solid facts as yet. It definitely highlights Cedar in the brochure
I guess for all we know the people that wrote the Australia version brochure could have taken some license with the wording of it. I know that it's not a super important fact one way or the other, just something I find interesting from the standpoint of the brand's history.

I guess for all we know the people that wrote the Australia version brochure could have taken some license with the wording of it. I know that it's not a super important fact one way or the other, just something I find interesting from the standpoint of the brand's history.
Nah it's definitely not a big factor at the end of the day as it's the easiest part to replace and upgrade and the first part to rot. I'm the same as you, just find it interesting cause there's no real indicative answer

Back