Genesis 2022 splurge!! E-435

This is the one I've seen online and in store.

Yours looks different, so I am curious about the model number. Also, wondered if you found a 3rd party griddle that fit.

Regarding the grate storage, I am curious how well it works and if they did something clever to store things without scratching up the paint and inviting rust.

When u say garage do you mean the storage cabinet on the side!?

Nice pick up! I definitely like the new ones, especially the storage cabinet on side. Great idea

When u say garage do you mean the storage cabinet on the side!?
Yes, I thought Weber called it a garage but maybe that was someone else. They promote it, but I haven't seen photos with anything stored there.

I see now that UK/Euro market get the 7682 enameled griddle, while USA gets the 7672 bare steel flat top.

Last edited:
Jon, I love all your posts! I was pleasantly surprised by the high quality of every part of the Genesis. So many of the grillers on here look back with nostalgia on the gas grills from the halcyon days but reality is a bit different.

I have had a number of Genesis grills that I have refurbished in recent times including several red heads, I enjoy bringing them back to life but just cannot bring myself to use them once pristine, weirdo I know lol! I’d rather see others enjoy and use a brand new one, even weirder!!
I don't think that's strange at all. I restored a grill that's just for looking at now. I think your new grill is a beauty, just can't see spending the money on it. What I really want you to do is unbox that brand new Genesis 1 that you have been teasing us with!

Yes, I thought Weber called it a garage but maybe that was someone else. They promote it, but I haven't seen photos with anything stored there.

I see now that UK/Euro market get the 7682 enameled griddle, while USA gets the 7672 bare steel flat top.

The "garage" is a nice addition for sure but i could do without but comes as standard if grill has crafted bits. It is one of the last things to be assembled and in theory and hangs on the side with one fixing and 3 fixings with a stand off. Although i dont believe Weber are offering this part as an upgrade on grills that dont have it, it would be relatively easy to retro fit if you had the correct fixings. Not sure anyone would tbh though. The BILT app is good if you want to take a look.

I don't think that's strange at all. I restored a grill that's just for looking at now. I think your new grill is a beauty, just can't see spending the money on it. What I really want you to do is unbox that brand new Genesis 1 that you have been teasing us with!
OK, the new Genesis E-435 came about as i was offered a trade for my 2 Genesis 1 (including boxed one) grills that i have posted about previously. They have gone to a great home but my gut feeling is that the new owner (good friend) will not open in the foreseeable future. I think i got a decent deal as combined cost of the 2 Genesis 1's was $850 and i would never ave used them either, not that i have used my E-435 yet!!!!

OK, the new Genesis E-435 came about as i was offered a trade for my 2 Genesis 1 (including boxed one) grills that i have posted about previously. They have gone to a great home but my gut feeling is that the new owner (good friend) will not open in the foreseeable future. I think i got a decent deal as combined cost of the 2 Genesis 1's was $850 and i would never ave used them either, not that i have used my E-435 yet!!!!
Hey, as long as you're happy with the deal. I would like to have seen that grill out of the box as we all would have, but I hope you enjoy cooking on the new one.

Back