Genesis 1500 LX NG to LP

Maybe I misunderstood and you wanted to see the silver B that followed me home.

It was a couple of weeks ago. Its jacked up bad, but it has the right hand side swing up table that I'll clean up and install on my keeper Silver B.

Burners are shot, Flav Bars are pretty far gone, knobs broke removing them, doors don't fit properly as they don't belong on this frame, missing the thermoset table on the left.

And then, there's that "extra" thermometer... I mean come on, at least center it.

1629247747437-png.35081

Maybe I misunderstood and you wanted to see the silver B that followed me home.

It was a couple of weeks ago. Its jacked up bad, but it has the right hand side swing up table that I'll clean up and install on my keeper Silver B.

Burners are shot, Flav Bars are pretty far gone, knobs broke removing them, doors don't fit properly as they don't belong on this frame, missing the thermoset table on the left.

And then, there's that "extra" thermometer... I mean come on, at least center it.

1629247747437-png.35081
Yep, parts grill for sure. Price was right!

My first thought is that maybe the therm was put there to cover up some defect, but yeah, a parts grill, definitely.

Yeah, its a parts grill.

The RH swing up table was worth the trip. I think the cook box might be OK and I think the original thermometer works too.

Back