Genesis 1000, 2000.3000 Valve & Manifold Needed

John Sandak

TVWBB Member
Hello Fellow Grillers,

I have a redhead Genesis 1000, I'm looking for a value replacement. I currently have a bad one. Does anybody have one of these in their Garage, that they are looking to part with? If so, let me know the price your looking for.

Thank you,
John

Can you be a little more specific on what is the issue? Maybe clean the valves? There is a video on how to do that.

Hi JohnS NJ,
The grill had a hard time starting on the fist couple of clicks on the ignitor switch. After it got started, with a big woof there was fire under the the fist valves closest to me. So i immediately shut the gas off and blew on the valve to get the fire out. It's probably a bad value, so i will start there with a cleaning. I will check out the video as well.. I'll post back my findings.

Thank you

It seemed like it was at the Value itself. I tried my best to open it up and clean it and that didn't go as planned. I couldn't get it to back together as it should.

Hi BPratt,

Thanks for reaching out. No i'm set now.

I ended up getting a brand new oem valve from weber. Although i did pay a outrageous amount for it though.

Thank you anyways.
Best John

Back