Fusion 360 issues

J Halvo

TVWBB Member
Folks, anyone having luck opening HM case designs in Fusion 360? Fusion 360 Personal doesn't allow any edits to DWG files from what I can tell and converting them to DXF so far hasn't worked either (only part of the design even shows up). Any tips/links?

Yup and that worked. Thank you!! However if I try to go with the files from the original thread, no dice.

I am going to mod the 4.2.4 case to close off the openings not needed for an RPi Zero W. Which version would you start with?

I think 2line-TC-RPi-A+ (or the probe version) might already fit a Pi Zero and not have any holes?

Yup, I believe you are right. I am actually almost done printing the sliding back case for TC of RPi-A. Fit so far is great, waiting on the back to finish printing. Presuming the HM doesn't rattle around it will be perfect.

Yeah the nice thing about the HeaterMeter board layout is that it is secured on both sides of the case by the connectors. The Pi Zero is so light and the 26 pin connection holds it so well, that there's nothing that really needs to be done to hold the Pi.

Yup works! I now know that i have about a 0.05mm bad angle to the barrel jack soldering so I do have to fiddle to close it, but it otherwise works great.

Back