Frozen pizzas

I bbq frozen pizza and pizza made from scratch a lot. I will never cook a pizza in an standard oven ever again. Probably even better in Big Z

So do you just follow the frozen pizza instructions or do you do something different on the pellet grill?
Nope just follow directions. Though usually they all have pretty similar instructions. 425 or so for 15 min on middle rack. They do seem to cook faster though as those instructions typically refer to a conventional oven. But my experience is they tend to cook a bit faster because the pellet grills behave more like a "convection" oven. Especially grills like my Z and the Member's Mark with no stack. They seem to set up more of a convection pattern inside the chamber. In any case I usually end up pulling them about 2-4 min quicker than instructions indicate. I also seem to get a much crispier crust on them as well.

After using the Presto Pizzazz Plus pizza oven for a couple of years, it's the only way I cook pizza anymore.
Pizzazz.webp
Does a great job on all types of fresh and frozen pies, regardless of the type of crust. You can alternate between the top and bottom heating element or both to cook the crust and toppings just the way you want them. No preheating and about the only cleanup is washing the pan. Only drawback is 12" diameter maximum.

This frozen Colliflower crust pizza from Costco is excellent. Super crispy crust and it fits perfect in our toaster oven. It is better than almost any regular flower crust frozen pizza's we have tried.
View attachment 102726
I've looked at those but all my friends (outside of here) have told me those things, give them terrible distress (well gas terrible gas) :D and that ain't a problem I need :D

I've looked at those but all my friends (outside of here) have told me those things, give them terrible distress (well gas terrible gas) :D and that ain't a problem I need :D
We have been eating them for years without any problem. We also usually load them up with broccoli, mushrooms, and spinach. That is sorta funny though;-)

We have been eating them for years without any problem. We also usually load them up with broccoli, mushrooms, and spinach. That is sorta funny though;-)
I think if I ate one of those loaded up like that I'd need something to hang on to so I don't "blast off" :D I'd be competition for Elon and SpaceX

Back