Friday night burgers on the Genny

Phil Perrin

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Sweet Pammi Sue was wanting burgers on saturday,but our best friends talked her into them tonight. They like a Rachel Ray recipe that has smoked gouda and beer mixed in. They are pretty yummy! Here is a shot of them cooking by the light of my Grill Out light. Love that sucker! And here is the finished product! Very good and hit the spot!

I'll take two.

I was sold at "smoke gouda". Love that stuff. Actually never thought to use it on a burger, but I will now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phil Perrin:
Jim,it's actually chunked up and IN the burger! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, now you're just showin' off...

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Great lookin' burgers...but, is that your beverage upper left in the second picture?
icon_wink.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha
icon_biggrin.gif

Meat and cheese what can go wrong! Looks great.

You guys never hit the bottle before?
icon_razz.gif

Actually,that belongs to my godson. He's just a bit to short to hold a burger just yet! You can't see him,but he's enjoying some strained peas or something just off shot!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You guys never hit the bottle before? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! Now Phil, you've known me long enough to know that I'm a big fan of the bottle.
icon_cool.gif

Back