Free- Weber Sequoia Grill Cart

ChelseaW

Hi, I tried to save a Weber Sequoia Grill Cart from going to the dumpster. I moved cross country with it and don't have the time, space, or expertise to finish. The kettle is in pretty good shape and most of the cart wood is as well. I have all new metal parts that match the original and the name of the stain I used. I would rather someone else try to finish it otherwise I will have to dump it.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5SAtE4GXFSi1siSG7 Link to photos of what is was, what I worked on, and what it could be.

I'm out.........Knoxville seemed a little far from South Carolina, even for a Sequoia. Sacramento is just out of the question:)

Hi, I tried to save a Weber Sequoia Grill Cart from going to the dumpster. I moved cross country with it and don't have the time, space, or expertise to finish. The kettle is in pretty good shape and most of the cart wood is as well. I have all new metal parts that match the original and the name of the stain I used. I would rather someone else try to finish it otherwise I will have to dump it.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5SAtE4GXFSi1siSG7 Link to photos of what is was, what I worked on, and what it could be.
I inquired about it yesterday. I'm in Elk Grove and interested

Well, I’m interested but, simply too far and not enough room for the restoration or storage after the job!😁
I hope it finds a good home in Elk Grove!

Drove out to Sacramento this afternoon to pick up the Sequoia. This is a great restoration project as the kettle and the cart are in a good starting place. I will have to source some period correct wheels for this as the wheels are no longer with the grill. I am looking forward to bringing this back to its full glory and I will be documenting it along the way. Since my b'day is early next week, going forward I see this as the go-to birthday grill in the coming years.

Thank you Chelsea.

Attachments

• IMG_2088.jpg
    IMG_2088.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 12
Drove out to Sacramento this afternoon to pick up the Sequoia. This is a great restoration project as the kettle and the cart are in a good starting place. I will have to source some period correct wheels for this as the wheels are no longer with the grill. I am looking forward to bringing this back to its full glory and I will be documenting it along the way. Since my b'day is early next week, going forward I see this as the go-to birthday grill in the coming years.

Thank you Chelsea.
Awesome! I wish I saw the Sacramento part earlier. Or maybe I’m glad I didn’t. Please keep us updated that looks like a cool one.

Back