Free Weber Genesis Parts

Free Weber Genesis X000 Parts.

This summer I did a restoration on a Weber Genesis 3000 and I ended up accumulating 3 donor grills for free or next to nothing. Now that I have completed the project I have lots of useable parts that I have accumulated. I need the parts gone ASAP and would hate to throw them away. I live in downtown Chicago near West Loop. All of the parts are free. Do not ask about one individual part, all or nothing. Some of the frame is a bit rough so that will be a judgement call for whomever comes to pick up the parts. It would be preferred if someone could come tonight or tomorrow.

Highlights include:
A skyline lid with a small chip
bottom metal rack for a genesis 1000
2 sets of SS flavorizer bars
usable burner tubes
all the other parts that you see

grill parts 1.jpggrill parts 2.jpggrill parts 3.jpggrill parts 4.jpg

It's a shame about that skyline lid. I don't like to drive downtown, but I probably would have for that. Did you ever post pictures of your final product?

Yeah I feel you on the lid, it ruined my day when I picked it up. The search for a skyline lid continues haha.

I have not posted photos of the final product (I still need to take some more) and I am planning on doing a full resto post when I have the time. Here's a sneak peek:
Grill almost done.jpg

Last edited:
Yah, that grill is just begging for a Skyline lid with the condiment basket. It just looks unbalanced somehow.

Free Weber Genesis X000 Parts.

This summer I did a restoration on a Weber Genesis 3000 and I ended up accumulating 3 donor grills for free or next to nothing. Now that I have completed the project I have lots of useable parts that I have accumulated. I need the parts gone ASAP and would hate to throw them away. I live in downtown Chicago near West Loop. All of the parts are free. Do not ask about one individual part, all or nothing. Some of the frame is a bit rough so that will be a judgement call for whomever comes to pick up the parts. It would be preferred if someone could come tonight or tomorrow.

Highlights include:
A skyline lid with a small chip
bottom metal rack for a genesis 1000
2 sets of SS flavorizer bars
usable burner tubes
all the other parts that you see

View attachment 39347View attachment 39348View attachment 39349View attachment 39350
Hi, I could use that left leg that has the casters. Thanks, Steve

Back