Free Original Weber Black Kettle

I used the Easy Off Heavy Duty for years to restore cast iron skillets. I tried the Easy Off Fume Free and it’s a major improvement - same results and no need for a mask and gloves.
Jeff, along the lines of Samuel’s question. How do you use it to clean the CI frying pans? I have a couple and a pot I want to strip and reseason. A link to a site that explains it would be great too. Thanks.

@Jeff Boudman, I have a set of Cast iron Kettle grill grates I would like to restore. What is the process of using Easy-Off to do this? Thanks in advance for any reply.
I use either a 13 or 39 gallon trash bag depending on the size of what I’m going to spray. I cut the bag from the opening down on each side but leave the bottom uncut. I place the cast iron on one side, spray it on both sides , and then fold the other side of the bag over the cast iron. I wait a day to remove the cast iron or when it is convenient to me.
Then I clean it really well in the utility sink.
I recommend Easy Off Fume Free as it is so easy to use and you get the same results.

Jeff, along the lines of Samuel’s question. How do you use it to clean the CI frying pans? I have a couple and a pot I want to strip and reseason. A link to a site that explains it would be great too. Thanks.
I use the same method to do skillets. However, if thre is a lot of carbon buildup it may take more than one treatment. The Fume Free can be used for more than one treatment. The Heavy Duty seals itself up almost immediately.

I use the same method to do skillets. However, if thre is a lot of carbon buildup it may take more than one treatment. The Fume Free can be used for more than one treatment. The Heavy Duty seals itself up almost immediately.
Thanks Jeff. Will be trying this in the spring. Our oven doesn’t have a clean cycle or I would try that on one.

Back