Free cookbook with Summit Kamado

SSmith

TVWBB Fan
Just wanted to give a shoutout to Weber! Just received my ‘free’ Weber cookbook for just registering my E6. Fortunately, it’s one of the Weber cookbooks I didn’t have.

Thank you Weber!!!!!

Attachments

• A5758881-52C8-4032-A6B6-5E91B20305FC.jpeg
    A5758881-52C8-4032-A6B6-5E91B20305FC.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 3
i never did receive mine from Weber and i registred last June or July. how long did it take you to receive yours after registering?

Just wanted to give a shoutout to Weber! Just received my ‘free’ Weber cookbook for just registering my E6. Fortunately, it’s one of the Weber cookbooks I didn’t have.

Thank you Weber!!!!!
There are some really good recipes in it. Since I don't have every book they published, a lot of the recipes are new to me.

I received a hard-cover a few weeks after registering...then 3 more soft-covers arrived over the next couple months....*shrug*

Gave them all away to friends.

Weird. This isn’t the book that I received. The one I have was specific to the Summit Kamado. @Brett-EDH , Weber sent me 2. If you’d like the other one, I’d gladly send it to you.

View attachment 42930
@Mark Foreman was kind to send me his extra one back in June/Jul. Thank you @Bradley Mack for your offer! I was going to gift my extra one to my oldest son since he enjoys cooking and is most likely to move out first amongst my spawns. I'll connect with Weber CS to see if they know what's up. Not like I've followed a recipe in eons. I just read cookbooks for suggestions, themes, ingredients and or techniques.

My Summit also came with the Smoke book that Bradley Mack posted. Wonder why they changed it? Maybe the other was deemed for the full tilt Summit and not the decontented Kamado?

two thoughts…..might have ran out of the dedicated Summit Kamado book ? Or depends on who processed the auto order, i.e. Luck of the Draw.

I registered mine in November but the Weber Greatest Hits cookbook in early December. I wasn't even aware of the Summit Kamado book. I have a WSM 18 that I've used for years but never registered it with Weber and have been thinking about doing it. I may go ahead and make that call and ask about the Summit book.

I registered last November. I emailed Weber 2 days ago since I forgot all about it, but stumbled across this thread jarred my memory.

They replied. They are sending me the Weber Way to Grill cookbook.

Thank you Weber!!!!!
I received this book as a gift.

Good recipes, and I enjoy the Weber stories and full-page pictures scattered throughout.

Thank you Weber!!!!!
Hi, the cover says "125 recipes for every grill". Just wondering, how many grills does that cover? Also, do they tell you what other Weber cookbooks the recipe's are from?

Hi, the cover says "125 recipes for every grill". Just wondering, how many grills does that cover? Also, do they tell you what other Weber cookbooks the recipe's are from?
Well there's 1.5 pages plus two full photos for "charcoal" and 1/2 page plus 1 photo for "gas", and a page on "smoking on the grill" showing a Summit so clearly they've got their priorities right... :p

Not sure about pellet, but there are some WSM recipes scattered throughout but not called out like Pulled Pork Sandwiches.

Edit: and no, don't seem to mention other books, some acknowledgements at the end

Last edited:
Well there's 1.5 pages plus two full photos for "charcoal" and 1/2 page plus 1 photo for "gas", and a page on "smoking on the grill" showing a Summit so clearly they've got their priorities right... :p

Not sure about pellet, but there are some WSM recipes scattered throughout but not called out like Pulled Pork Sandwiches.

Edit: and no, don't seem to mention other books, some acknowledgements at the end
I don't understand it. Isn't it suppose to be 125 recipes?

I mean. they're BIG pages...

Those are just the pages that talk about the different types of grills and how to cook on them. So like it doesn't go into 22" kettles vs 18", or the different types of gas, and doesn't really mention pellets or WSMs specifically at all that I've found.

I would have liked if they called out the type of grill in each recipe.

I registered last November. I emailed Weber 2 days ago since I forgot all about it, but stumbled across this thread jarred my memory.

They replied. They are sending me the Weber Way to Grill cookbook.

This was a nice surprise. I received the book they promised me. Plus one more that I had no idea was coming :)

Attachments

• 20220304_143340.jpg
    20220304_143340.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 4

Back