Frame for Spirit E-310 (2008 Model)

Stu Garmise

I have a 3 burner Spirit that was manufactured in 2008 (according to the serial number). It's the one with the silver doors on the front. The bottom frame, including the legs have rusted through, but the top part is in good shape (I actually got a new cook box & burners on a warranty replacement from Weber in 2016 or 2017). I need to replace the caster assembly & the wheel frame assembly to make the grill useable, but these parts are no longer available.

I have been trying to find a used one that I can harvest the parts off of, but so far have only found the 2 burner models, and that frame is too small. Does anyone know if there is a different model I can get the parts from? Perhaps one of the Genesis models may be the same size (maybe the Silver B)? Thanks for any help you can offer. .

I have a 3 burner Spirit that was manufactured in 2008 (according to the serial number). It's the one with the silver doors on the front. The bottom frame, including the legs have rusted through, but the top part is in good shape (I actually got a new cook box & burners on a warranty replacement from Weber in 2016 or 2017). I need to replace the caster assembly & the wheel frame assembly to make the grill useable, but these parts are no longer available.

I have been trying to find a used one that I can harvest the parts off of, but so far have only found the 2 burner models, and that frame is too small. Does anyone know if there is a different model I can get the parts from? Perhaps one of the Genesis models may be the same size (maybe the Silver B)? Thanks for any help you can offer. .
Hi Stu, a Silver B frame will work. If you have a picture it can be confirmed.

Thanks,
Bill

Unfortunately, the frame rusted through and fell off, so all I can take a picture of is the top part. It looks like the one pictured below, except the front is stainless steel instead of black. If it helps, the serial number is NI6054927 & the model number on e-replacement parts is 3820301.

Attachments

• 1605226218643.png
    1605226218643.png
    110.2 KB · Views: 4
Yah, that one might work on a Silver B frame. I suggest you find a frame without the cabinet however. Otherwise, you will likely be dealing with the rust issue again.

Yes I am quite sure as well a standard open cart frame from any 2nd gen (single row flavo bar) grill will work with it

Back