Flavorizer bars

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Justin W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Richard_:
I know its been a year , but I finally ordered some from RCplanebuyer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll be very pleased. Cheaper AND better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep!! I'm really digging mine so far !

I just bought a new Weber gas grill and love it. It took me a long time to justify the expense and although I've only used it three times, I'm already somewhat sorry I bought it. It takes so long to clean the flavor bars (porcelain) and I can't get them completely clean. Please somebody tell me either to stop worrying about them or give me some ideas on a better way to clean them. I use Brillo pads and a lot of elbow grease. I'm afraid I will be reluctant to use the grill one day. I'm not lazy, I just thought it would be more enjoyable. Thanks in advance.

Bill
I have had my Genesis E320 for over 2 years I don't clean the Flavourizer bars. The gunk burns off. I give them a brush when I give the BBQ a Bi-annual strip down and clean.

Cheers

Back