Flank Steak Negimaki

Gary, that is beautiful. A picture worthy of being in a food magazine. I could just taste it! I love your international cooks, thanks for posting the recipe. The weather here will get up to 40 degrees in the next day or so, I am moving this recipe to the top of the list!

What a great post, thank you so much for sharing! Quick question- do you have trouble keeping the beef from unrolling when you cut and plate the finished product? The last pic looks amazing, does the beef just "stay put" and not unroll after you cut the twine?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weston:
What a great post, thank you so much for sharing! Quick question- do you have trouble keeping the beef from unrolling when you cut and plate the finished product? The last pic looks amazing, does the beef just "stay put" and not unroll after you cut the twine? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Cut carefully with a sharp knife. The beef stays together. Keep in mind it must be pounded flat first, 1/16 - 1/8 thick.

@Gary- Oh okay the pounding it flat part never occurred to me so now that makes perfect sense! Plus that would really make the meat tender....MMMM okay I'm going to make this, thank you sir!

Back