First Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Flowers

I've been lurking on the boards for a few days and decided that it was time to start contributing. There is almost nothing in this world I love more than cooking outside on my 22.5!
I have been cooking or eating from the smokey grates of a weber kettle all of my 32 years. My grandad had a weber kettle. Sadly someone dropped the lid about about 3-4 years ago and I was unable to inherit the vintage beauty. But I digress.
I stepped up and put the rotisserie in action thanks to a gift from Santa this past year and today I am smoking 4 racks of baby backs in my new rib o lator.
A special thanks to Bob at ribolator for getting to me for the weekend. And for what it's worth it is LEGIT!
Anyway. I love reading the insight and getting new ideas here. I'm looking forward to sharing.
home.php

Not sure about posting pics from the iPhone.

Welcome!!! I'm a heavy Iphone user and still haven't been able to post pictures directly from Safari. I found a google images app which I'm hoping will make this possible. I have not found the time yet to tinker with it more but I don't think it exposes the image link that you need to post the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back