Ok, so I had some downtime while we were cooking for Christmas and played around in CorelDraw and made a logo. Yes, these suckers are that good!
- 1 bag of Pepperidge Farm Goldfish (by bag, I mean one of the three bags that comes in the 4 pound box at Sam's Club).
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup of butter oil (popcorn butter oil such as MovieTime or Orville Redenbackers)
- 4 tsp of your favorite rub (I like the rubs I use on chicken or pork)
- 1 packet of Ranch Dressing mix powder
- 1 rounded tsp of garlic powder
- 1 1/2 TBL of Crushed Red Pepper (pizza pepper flakes)
- 1/2 to 1 tsp of ground Jalapeno powder (I used Savory Spice brand)
- 2 1/2 gallon zip lock bag
For cold smoking I used my 18.5" WSM. I had ordered some 14" pizza screens a while back and divided the FireFish and placed them on 3 screens. I used 3 small wooden blocks for spacers so I could stack the screens on the top grate of the WSM. A small amount of hickory pellets in one of Todd's pellet trays for about an hour to provide the smoke flavor. When done, return the Smoked FireFish to the 2 1/2 gallon zip lock bag, zip shut and let sit overnight for the flavors to meld.
Enjoy!!!! (and Merry Christmas!!!)