Favor to ask from Genesis II three burner propane owner

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
Can someone take and post a photo of the right side of their Genesis II three burner. Specifically the LP Tank scale and the bumpers to keep it from hitting the grill on the bottom or whatever system they used on these grills. I need to know exactly how the tank hangs on one of them for a grill I am rehabbing that doesn't have accommodations for the propane tank.

Thanks Steve. So, my grill is an open cart and on mine, I am guessing these are how my tank hanging system would work. Let me know if I am right or wrong.

20230706_184725.jpg

Bruce, I'm sure you're right as I don't see any other way it can go. The picture I sent you was a screenshot from an assembly video on YouTube, so not my grill.

LOL. Yah, it is already a little bit of a mod job. But first time rehabbing one of these, so I need to tread a bit lightly to keep from screwing something up.

Yep, that confirms what Steve said. Thanks Dan. I did search for an assembly guide and all I found was the parts lists. Thanks Dan and Steve and everyone else on this list. Great to have this resource.

@Bruce here's my google search secret:

add the word "site" in front of a domain and narrow the search to that domain

site:weber.com schematic 2017 genesis

also works well on this site when I can't find things but remember a couple of words to search for

site:tvwbb.com bruce platinum 1000

edit: copy it into the google search bar and hope for the best

Back