Facebook find.... need thermometer bezel

Issom

TVWBB Fan
Hey guys
Wanted to share my Facebook find and I'm in the process of cleaning her up.

30 bucks for a weber genesis s310

Couldn't pass it the body is in great shape but when I was loading on my truck looks like the last owner blew the side of the firebox I out ? Lol

Well grates came out perfect clean

I needed to get new flavor bars and hose and I emailed weber just for giggles and I got a new firebox on the way.

I got her stripped down to the barebones and touching some paint

So the only thing I need is the bezel for the thermometer does anyone have one that I could buy

20210606_175420.jpg20210606_165126.jpg20210607_123259.jpg20210607_123302.jpgScreenshot_20210607-081526_Outlook.jpg

I would recommend getting the bezel and any other parts
you need from Weber. Free fire boxes are nice, but nothing
is truly ever really free. Dance with the one that brung ya.

From that Style the SS are the best looking grill. Too bad about the firebox. I see those in multiple colors pop up often maybe you can score another and change out the firebox.

I sent them a message about the firebox having a hole in it and that I just recently purchased it off a Facebook she asked for model and serial and some photos and she said discovered

According to grillparts the Bezel is still available.
And yes these are great grill as long as the cabinet is not rusted. I got one about two years ago for $60. Was in great shape. Only dusty and inhabited by rodents as it had been sitting in a warehouse for years.

I sent them a message about the firebox having a hole in it and that I just recently purchased it off a Facebook she asked for model and serial and some photos and she said discovered
The warranty is only supposed to be valid for the original owner but if you were upfront about purchasing it second hand and they still offered to replace it, good for you and cudos to Weber C/S.

The warranty is only supposed to be valid for the original owner but if you were upfront about purchasing it second hand and they still offered to replace it, good for you and cudos to Weber C/S.
I told them 1st hand that I just got it from a sale on facebook.

Also I have a member message me and I have a bezel on the way

Back