Expat overseas popping in

DaveinBerlin

Hi all,
Still processing my research and deciding whether to pull the trigger on a Q2400 or the Pulse 1000 for my first (and probably not last) grill. Before anyone asks, we live in the city. Balcony. Germany. Rules. More rules. I find it darkly amusing that in a country that launches rocket ships on the highway gets so pissy about fuel for cooking. But that’s how the pork falls off the bone, I guess. I cant precisely identify what propelled me to add this dark art to my hobbies, but I will say a few words about myself as my wheels continue to turn. Im a born and bred Canadian, studied and worked in America till I moved to Germany (marriage/adventure).
I have tons to learn about cooking and grilling, and so I sought out a little spot of home from which to gain some wisdom. Thats how I got here. Don't know if I have much to offer beyond questions now and then. But if someone wants me to suss something out in Germany Im always game to contribute!

Welcome Dave from another Canuck on the East coast. This is a great place to ask questions, give advice and share your photos and experiences. I hope you enjoy it here. 🙂

Back