ET 73 long probe wires?

Griff

TVWBB Super Fan
I recall reading that probes with longer wires would be available in December. I checked Maverick's web site and couldn't find anything. Has anyone heard if these are available yet?

Griff

Griff,
I haven't heard anything, but give Maverick a call. Last time I was in communication with them, they seemed more than happy to take an order for them then. I didn't do it then, but they asked.
FYI: The longer probe wires are 'high temp' also.

can someone list the urll for maverick? I can't find it through google. i need another et-73, and amazon doesn't have it.

actually, i would like to find the probes as well. Maverick doesn't sell anything from their site, does it?

Doesn't appear to, except for discontinued items. Probes are not available thru Amazon. You could try The Gadget Source directly.

http://www.thegadgetsource.com/ or 1-800-458-2616

The main reason for pointing to getting it from them thru Amazon is for the TVWB referral.

Maverick will happily sell you the probes if you call (800)526-0954.
The regular probes for the ET-73 are $12 each & the longer (6 foot) probes are $17 each or $27.75 for two. Those prices include shipping in the United States. I just ordered 2 of the longer probes.
Note: they don't currently have any pit probes in the longer length. I bought 2 of the meat probes & will use one as a pit probe.

Back