ET-73 clip

Charlie D.

TVWBB Member
Somebody
icon_redface.gif
around here mis-placed the clip that secures the probe to the grill. Anybody know where I can I get a replacement? TIA

I lost mine long ago
icon_frown.gif

I drank a bottle of wind (tough job, but someone had to do it) - drilled a hole thru the cork and stuck the probe thru it. Holds the probe off the wire grate real well.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rich langer:
I lost mine long ago
icon_frown.gif

I drank a bottle of wind (tough job, but someone had to do it) - drilled a hole thru the cork and stuck the probe thru it. Holds the probe off the wire grate real well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

red or white wind?

I placed mine someplace safe I wouldn't lose it; now I cannot remember where the hell I put it. If you find out where you can order one please post as it looks like I'll be ordering one.

That's exactly what happened to mine. I've been measuring lid temp's so I didn't need it. Now that I want to start checking rack temp's, it's gone. I'll let you know what I find out.

Worse comes to worst, I'll take one for the team and do a bottle of wine so I can get a cork.
icon_biggrin.gif

This may turn out too good to be true. I just got off the phone with them. Told the girl what I needed, and she asked for my name, address and phone number. her:"OK" me:"OK what?" her:"I'll send one out to you". me:
icon_smile.gif

I'll let you know in a few days...in the meantime, I think I will start working on the wine bottle cork project.
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tony C.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rich langer:
I lost mine long ago
icon_frown.gif

I drank a bottle of wind (tough job, but someone had to do it) - drilled a hole thru the cork and stuck the probe thru it. Holds the probe off the wire grate real well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

red or white wind? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At first I thought it was some sort of poetic metaphor, until I saw red or white. Thats funny stuff.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gerry D.:
At first I thought it was some sort of poetic metaphor, until I saw red or white. Thats funny stuff. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I take my humor anywhere I can get it - and typos are a lush field
icon_wink.gif

Back