El Mas Carbon

dsitterson

TVWBB Super Fan
Picked up some lump wood charcoal at Winn Dixie.
Product of Mexico I drink the tequila so Why not try the charcoal, Looked good when I used it to start up the Flavor Dome. Will let you know haow it turns out have 3 7lb butts on. Taking them to a friends beach house tomorrow.

Should work fine for you. It has to better than Cowboy Lump. FYI, Some of the best rated Lump comes from South America.
icon_wink.gif
I'm partial to Humphrey's Lump from here in PA. That stuff burns really long with minimal ash. Great stuff.
icon_smile.gif
B&B Oak Lump is awsome if you can get it. I could only get it online, and that dried up, but that stuff is way up there on my list as far as lump goes. I like it better than Wicked Good. B&B Lump Charcaol

Butts turnned out great took off wrapped an in the cooler on the wat to the beach. Lump had a nice flavor it was mezquite lump

too funny EL MAS CARBON is a play on words. The bad word CABRON with EL MAS means the best bad a.. . I've used it but around here and being Latino locals the price is about 10 bucks for 5 lbs. too much for my blood.

That's Funny I thought Cabron was carbon and el mas was the man. It was 3.99 for 6lbs. It looked better than some of the lump I used before it looked like real branches of mesquite not scrap wood.

We will see how it sells and I might get some more at 3.99 a bag.

Back