Easters Food Star

I put mine in the fridge with whatever juices I want to save and let it cool first before vacuum sealing, keeps you from sucking all the juice out of the bag with the sealer.

Nice looking pork, what kind of smoker is that you are cooking on?

Its a Great OutDoor Smokey Mountain propane fired Big Block. I can do 8 Pork Butts at a time with it. It is rated at 120lbs of meat. I had there smaller version and moved up. I used to do a lot of venison sausage so this model suited my needs. I usually cook as much as I can in it. Its easy to maintain temps and when clean up time comes it can literally be broken down. I usually average around 30 hours of fuel time with a tank of propane. They have a Stainless Steel model out now but I haven't seen it up close. The only complaint I had with this unit was that the grates are not stainless steel like I had in my smaller version. I plan on ordering new grates I just have to find the site I was looking at. Someone went in and cleaned out my bookmarks so I lost the site I was going to order from lol. Any questions I be happy to answer. I have been this style cooker for 4 years now. I had a Charbroil Electric before that.

Back