Dual crafted

Paul Warner

TVWBB Super Fan
Below image is interesting, have Weber missed a trick here as I have not seen this before. Are there older grills that can accommodate 2x crafted? Brings more versatility to the new 4 burners imo

260A2560-6804-4A6F-B56A-863CCD2E160F.jpeg

Definitely. If you are willing to shell out for the gizmos you could have a dual setup like shown or have the crosshatch grates on both sides (although only the right side would have the extra sear burner). Cool find. I wonder if Weber did that on purpose or it just worked out that way?

I think the Genesis 2 400 series can also accommodate 2 Crafted racks, but have not tried it. I'm tempted, but $50 for the rack and $100ea for the grate and griddle is tough to swallow after overspending on the silly previous model griddle. My 17in Lodge skillet satisfies most of those needs and can fry fish. But gadgets...

Definitely. If you are willing to shell out for the gizmos you could have a dual setup like shown or have the crosshatch grates on both sides (although only the right side would have the extra sear burner). Cool find. I wonder if Weber did that on purpose or it just worked out that way?
I cannot image it’s coincidental but Weber not promoting but I could be oblivious to the reasons why. Just thought it was of interest if forum members were trying to decide between 3 or 4 burners. I think knowing this if I was shopping new Genesis I’d go 4 burner

Back