Don't buy these grates

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
I bought a couple sets of these grates a couple months ago. I was hoping they were going to be another good set of 7mm SS Solid rod grates for a good price. They are not. They are not 7mm and they are wider spaced than the normal 7mm grates. I see they just went on sale for an enticing price, but I suggest that you pass and pay a little more for a good set of true 7mm grates. If you just need a set for an economy rehab, then go for it. But I would not want them on my rehab grills.

I bought a couple sets of these grates a couple months ago. I was hoping they were going to be another good set of 7mm SS Solid rod grates for a good price. They are not. They are not 7mm and they are wider spaced than the normal 7mm grates. I see they just went on sale for an enticing price, but I suggest that you pass and pay a little more for a good set of true 7mm grates. If you just need a set for an economy rehab, then go for it. But I would not want them on my rehab grills.

Good information!

Since you stated you bought them a few months ago, I think your only recourse with the vendor (and Amazon) is to leave an honest review. That might get the vendor's attention.

I think they were similar, but those in the FB add are not for a Genesis three burner.

Back