Done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Diaz

TVWBB Pro
I am now done! I picked up my Performer, the family is now complete.

P1020652.jpg

Don't lie to us, we know better, some cute little redhead will sweep you off your feet and you won't know what hit you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kendall Cook:
Don't lie to us, we know better, some cute little redhead will sweep you off your feet and you won't know what hit you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what the red brick is for. The budget committee has officially cut me off. My wife was gonna make me get rid of the mastertouch after I got the Performer but my mother in law, yes mother in law, came to the rescue. I would swap out the performer for a blue one performer.

Yeah Richard, that's what we all said at one time. I think you could pull it off too if Craigslist didn't exsist. I want one of those black handles. If you can help me out please send me an email. Thanks!
icon_smile.gif

Nice collection, Richard.

Since I don't have a MiL any more, I don't have a defense. The budget committee shot me down over a local (within 10 miles), good condition 22.5" redhead Mastertouch for only $50.

She. Said. no. Period.

I almost asked forgiveness rather than permission in this case. Maybe I should have.

@Shaun, I just sent you an email about the black handles.

I am done, it may sound weird but I have no desire to get a red head, I really like my burgundy/red brick mastertouch. You don't see to many of them. I have only seen one other person on the forum with one and I believe it was a ots. I also don't want to push the envelope to much. Five grills is a lot of grills but they all have a purpose and get used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back