Do you consider TVWBB your home site? *****

I don't even remember exactly how I came to this site. I think is somehow started when I was researching Dutch oven cooking. Anyway, I can name several other BBQ sites, but don't even know that I've visited the ones I could name. I pretty much stay here. I don't know that there's much on other sites that I can't find here. Mostly, I'll look at something on another site if it is referenced here.

Mainly, I don't have time to scour multiple BBQ sites.

This is my BBQ sauce-smeared-facebook.
There are others, but this is mine.
In TVWBB I trust, one site, under Chris, with Jim Lampe and K Kruger for all.

Originally posted by Mike Hartwell:
This is my BBQ sauce-smeared-facebook.

Totally agree with you Mike. Couldn't have said it better.

If the computer is on, this site is up. Period

Soon after I bought my WSM I found this site. It was shortly after my first smoke using the Weber manual -- feeding the fire every 45 minutes... What a newbie! This is the only site I use for BBQ.
Rock on Chris! And thanks to all the fun, kind, adventurous, nutty folks here.
icon_biggrin.gif

I'm in agreement with everyone -- TVWB is my primary goto site for information, help, and to try to assist if I can. I'm here every day the computer comes on (every day), but it's usually my seconds stop (no offense intended). My first is http://www.bbqsource-forums.com/invboard/index.php because I found it first, it's a great resource and I've developed a number of online friends there also. And TVWB is also second because there is just SO MUCH great info and so MANY great people. My WSM needs more help than my grill and all the answers are here.

The only reason neither of these sites my "home" site is that I'm too impatient to start any site that isn't instant -- that's why I start with the default Google Chrome which starts up NOW and has both these sites a click away along with several other commonly accessed sites (Amazon, CNN, NC Woodworkers, DBSTalk, UNC Tar Heels).

Rich

This is by far the best BBQ site out there. This is my 1st choice for info, I am a member of other site(s) because of the cookers I own, but they don't compare to this place.

Yes, this is my home site. One of the only non-work reasons I use the internet anymroe.

I used to go to other forums, but people are rude and stubborn to put it nicely. I have never once been annoyed by any postings or responses on here. And that's what makes this the best BBQ site out there. Newcomers are welcome and the reason we are here to help.

Back