Digital Multimeter/Temp probe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Ir

TVWBB Member
Hello everyone, today was supposed to the delivery date for my WSM and I have now been told july 31, I feel like a little kid on christmas. But through surfing the many BBQ sites I picked up That Fluke makes a DVM 12 with a temp probe. So I was in Sears and checked out their multimeters. They do in fact have one with the thermal couple probe (fluke makes you buy it sepratley) So for $60.00 you can get a temp probe AND a DVM. The polders cost @30.00 so just a thought for some of you handy men out there.

You know, I was at Grainger a week or so ago looking through their catalog at the digital multimeters. Seems they have some cool wireless thermocouples that can feed directly into a computer (thus, you can chart your temp over a given time period).

I am DYING to try this. But, alas, the counter guy at Grainger wasn't much help. If they setup wasn't so much ($400+) I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I think I might check on the return policy at Grainger. Then, I buy the setup, try it, and if it doen's work like I want it to, return it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back