Deleting a mistake post

Michael Richards

TVWBB Emerald Member
I think I had the option of deleting a self creates post before the software update, but last night after accidentally posting a new thread I could not delete it only edit it. Is there a way to delete a self created post with the new update?

Only an admin can delete the first post that starts a thread. You can delete your reply in any thread that's not closed.

If there's a thread you'd like me to delete, click "Report" at the bottom left of the initial post, let me know what's up, and I'll take care of it. Or contact me via a private conversation. Either is preferable to changing the thread title to "ADMIN - PLEASE DELETE" because I may never notice it!

Only an admin can delete the first post that starts a thread. You can delete your reply in any thread that's not closed.

If there's a thread you'd like me to delete, click "Report" at the bottom left of the initial post, let me know what's up, and I'll take care of it. Or contact me via a private conversation. Either is preferable to changing the thread title to "ADMIN - PLEASE DELETE" because I may never notice it!
Chris,
Thanks for the reply, that makes perfect sense. I have only tied to delete replies in the past. I think I am OK this time, but if I make a mistake in posting a thread in the future I will make sure to follow that advice.

Back