Dave Klose on Food TV tomorrow (Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I missed the showing last year on Food Finds. I just found out that Food TV will be showing the new spot with Dave Klose and his shop as well as going to Gates BBQ to eat. It will be on at 11 am eastern time, or 8 am pacific time.

Dave Klose called me the other night and I asked him when it was going to be on...but he still didn't know. One of the members at my MSN site said he saw the notice at Food TV's website, so it must be official.

I just checked Food TV website and I think this is just a re-run of last year's episode, not the new one filmed last month. The ad said "Last aired July 22, 2001", which was when they showed the first episode. But, since I missed the first one, I still want to see it.

Thanks for the heads-up, Rocky. Pretty good show, though there was no mention of the world's finest BBQ cooker! /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Steve (doing chicken quarters this afternoon)

The Klose Pits segment was shown during the last 10 minutes of the show. If you are refering to WSM's....well, I don't think they need any segment on TV. Every Klose pit owner I have spoken too also owns at least 1 WSM. That is a given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back