Crossover Ignition System Panel

John Sandak

TVWBB Member
Hello Fellow Grillers.
Hope all is well.

I have a Crossover Ignition System Panel for sale. The number says #8006 on the lower left corner. Cost is $33.00 (USD) Buyer will pay shipping cost.
I take paypal.

Who needs this part for their project? Summer is around the corner.

Thank you for looking.
John

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 11.03.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 11.03.54 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 11.03.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 11.03.37 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
*** Update Price Drop ***

Hi Folks, Last call, now $23.00 plus the buyer pays for shipping cost. It's boxed up ready to go out to you. Who could use this for their project? Will fit a Genesis 1000, 2000, or 3000 series. I take paypal, Post up or PM if your interested.

Thank you for looking.

Happy Grilling

*** Update Price Drop ***

Hi Folks, Last call, now $23.00 plus the buyer pays for shipping cost. It's boxed up ready to go out to you. Who could use this for their project? Will fit a Genesis 1000, 2000, or 3000 series. I take paypal, Post up or PM if your interested.

Thank you for looking.

Happy Grilling
I would need to know the shipping cost to zip code 29906. Very interested at that price. Have a Gen 1000 redhead that I am restoring.

Hi A Cleland,
I will find out for you on Tuesday of this week 5/26. Will follow up as soon as i know.
Thank you for your interest
John

*** Follow up***

Hi A Cleland,

The price for shipping out to you will be $13.95 for Priority or $12.90 standard.
Let me know which way you want to go? Then i can send it out to you tomorrow.
Thank you
John

****** Follow Up******

BACK UP FOR SALE

$23.00 plus the buyer pays for shipping cost

Folks this did not sell to the buyer above. Who can use it for their grill project. Its packed up and ready to go.
Send me a message if your interested.

Thanks
John

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 11.03.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 11.03.54 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
*****Back on the market*********
Still up for sale folks. Who could use this for there summer project? If interested, post up or message me
Thank you
J

There are plenty of these around. Most folks here who restore grills have plenty of them. I would put it up on ebay. Good luck.

Yah, they are around, but if you need one and that one doesn't have any chips or the Weber Fade, it would be worth it. Ebay is an option and I used to use Ebay a lot, but I got tired of their rules favoring buyers so heavily, not to mention the fact that they take a good 10% of your selling fee.

**LAST CALL FOLKS**
Does anyone need this crossover switch panel for a Genesis 1000? $23.00 plus shipping, its packed up ready to go. Let me know

Ill take it it. Thats the exact one i need. If john doesn't take it, I definitely want it. I have one on the grill im restoring which has some fading in 1 corner. I need a mint one like this for my restoration,, TY

Last edited:

Back