Credentials ? As Coaches go...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith H.

TVWBB Pro
AS COACHES GO ... Not to cast dispersions or what... it is important to remember who is saying what and what they have to substantiate said information.

Having said that, I will be ordering my WSM Thursday and will be visiting this site for more coaching. Albeit with baited breath and reservations.

Ahhh, Grasshopper, we are all on our journey in search of wisdom in the ways of smoke. When you can snatch the rib-bone from my hand... well, I guess it's time to eat, then, isn't it? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Keri C, smokin' on Tulsa Time
(who cooked her first brisket in about 1972, and who is dating herself terribly by the wording of this post... /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif)

Keith
Generally you will find that the advise given here is quite good and you will find that you will get more than one way to the job.
Jim

Its time to leave the shire and embark on a long journey.

Welcome to the fellowship of the Charcoal Ring!!!

Looks like you already have Galadriel (Keri) and Gandoff (Jim Minion) guiding you!

LOL. Just having fun before work don't you know.

Oh my... <blushing furiously>

I must admit that, though undeserving of such, I do like the sound of her title of "The Lady of the Golden Wood"...

Keri C, smokin' on Tulsa Time
(who freely admits to reading Tolkein WAY before it was cool)

WOW - cooked her first brisket in 1972. My grandfather was from Oklahoma, Tulsa area, and really liked BBQ. I wonder if she might have gone to school with him .... ?

Easy there now, sweetie - I was TWELVE at the time I cooked my first brisket. You can do the math. /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Let's see Jan 1975, The Hobbit, and the Ring Thrillogy. New bride upset cuz I was not paying due attention to her.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keri C:
Easy there now, sweetie - I was TWELVE at the time I cooked my first brisket. You can do the math. /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

???? Ummmmm that ought to be bout 29 right?

Ah yes... a fine man a good man a true man! You are indeed a scholar and a gentleman. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Keith,

While there is a lot of knowledge or "coaching" as you say available here, and plenty of fine people to give it to you, the best and most reliable coach of all has a one word name......

EXPERIENCE

Now get that WSM going and start your coaching!

Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back