Craigslist Performer Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinL

TVWBB Pro
Last week I picked up a 2005 performer on craigslist for $50. The only thing it's missing is the thermometer in the lid. Today I broke it down and got it cleaned up.

Here are a couple pic's (pay no attention the condition of the yard, lol):

P4093443.jpg

P4093444.jpg

And here is a new pic of my weber family:

P4093449.jpg

I think the first cook on it will be tonight. Sounds like my wife found a recipe for coconut chicken she wants me to cook up for dinner. Hope its good!

Thanks for lookin!

Great find and buy Justin, might want to look for a lawn mower on craigslist just kidding great find.

lol, yeah I know, Noe. I was almost embarrassed to put that picture up. Actually I've got two of them but I've been too busy on the interior of our house to tackle the back yard. I just finished with my latest project so the yard is next. Thats what I get for buying a fixer upper though. There's never enough time or money for everything, you just have to take it piece by piece.

This BBQ was my reward for finishing my latest interior project.

Great find! Still looking for my WSM deal like that. Know what you mean about getting the yard done. I keep applying the "round tuit" philosophy - I will get it done when I get a "round tuit".
icon_biggrin.gif

Great find Justin. For that price i would be happy to find a used OTG.

"might want to look for a lawn mower on craigslist just kidding"

icon_biggrin.gif

Congrats, Justin. What a great pick up. I want a blue Performer soooooooo bad!! Good luck on the 1st cook.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back