Cover for Q3200?

JeffH

Can anyone tell me if the new Q3200 comes with a cover?

I'm definetly going to be oicking one up next week, and I need to know if I need to order a cover as well.

Unless Weber has changed something, my 320 did NOT come with a cover, had to buy it separately.

GREAT grill by the way. The warming rack is kind of useless I find but other than that, it's awesome.

Has the snow melted out there on "the rock" yet? We had a bad winter here in Ontario but I know my fellow canucks had it worse out east.

Last edited:
Unless Weber has changed something, my 320 did NOT come with a cover, had to buy it separately.

GREAT grill by the way. The warming rack is kind of useless I find but other than that, it's awesome.

Has the snow melted out there on "the rock" yet? We had a bad winter here in Ontario but I know my fellow canucks had it worse out east.

Thanks for the heads up.

I was checking out the Q3200 at home depot yesterday, and you're right, the warming rack is useless. IMO it's only there to increase total sq in & price.

The last bit of snow finally melted in my back yard yesterday! Still lots around though.

Back