cousin's OTG melted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. I flunked Public Speaking in high school back in the 60's.
Where else you going to find a bunch of guy's hanging around in a chat room like a bunch of girls talking about what they bought at the mall yesterday, what they cooked for their husband/boyfriend and what spices they used?

Ok, ok. I know there are some ladies in here so no emails please, just a bad medifor.

Charlie Daniels once sang "There some things in this world you just can't explain."

I would think that those of us who use weed burner torches to light our charcoal are in much greater danger of damaging our grills than those who use a chimney.

I sure do wish we had some photos so the engineering types on the board could weigh in on what appears to have happened.

I don't think anybody here thinks that the poster or his cousin is being at all untruthful about the condition of the grill, its just that a picture is worth a whole bunch of descriptive words (a thousand, maybe) and it would help us all understand exactly what happened.

Maybe cousin could send you some pics to post??

Pat

He sent me one that was taken on his phone but it's not that good. I'll try to get some better ones and then try to figure out how to post them. I tried posting the one from the phone late last night and was having trouble. I'll see if I can get some so we can figure out what went wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back