Cooking This Weekend?

Roger P

TVWBB Member
I am....
icon_biggrin.gif
put 2 butts on yesterday at 4:30, came off this morning around 9:30 cooked to almost 200*. Also had a brisket on the bottom rack, around, a packer just shy of 9lbs. I foiled it at 8AM, cranked up the WSM's heat, and took it off @ 192F, put the point back on with some fatties.

I'll post some pics later after I upload 'em. Gooooood eats!
wsmsmile8gm.gif

No such luck here in Winchester. Pull my WSM out of the box for assembly on Friday and to my dismay the center ring is damaged. Called weber and they are shipping a new one out. 7-10 business days. Don't they know it's apple blossom next weekend??!! Enjoy your cook, I hope to be adding my smoke to the breeze before too much longer.

Told my wife that I wanted to cook a brisket - she said she would prefer me to do chicken thighs. Since I believe if momma isn't happy, no one is happy, I cooked a bunch of chicken thighs.

Good Stuff
wsmsmile8gm.gif

I work in retail and today is my friday. I will be putting a very nice (I got to choose from 2 cases) 11 pound choice brisket on tonight for tomorow's dinner. I can't wait but I guess I have to as I don't think I would like it too much rare.
icon_biggrin.gif

Back