Contraptions, Misc Cooks, Chicken Legs & Western Wildfires

Greg in Utah

TVWBB Pro
DSC_0003.jpg

I'm sure I'm not the only one who takes a photo, plans on taking more and then gets hungry and bags the rest. The above is one of those - a solo pork chop with some red wine sausages and yukon golds.

It was all good!

DSC_0001.jpg

Today I ran errands and kept seeing places I like for lunch but in the back of my head I kept thinking "Wait for brisket tacos". I waited and it was worth it.

DSC_0004.jpg

I'm sure you've heard that there are many fires burning in the Western US. These shots show what it looked like at my house at 5PM today.

DSC_0007.jpg

I feel badly for those who are worried about their homes. We sure could use some rain out here.

DSC_0002.jpg

Speaking of contraptions, I bought a Chicken Leg and Wing Rack. It actually works well! You don't have to move the legs around very much as they cook.

DSC_0009.jpg

That boneless, skinless thing is for the dogs
icon_biggrin.gif

DSC_0012.jpg

The skillet veggies were good but I really like the grilled yellow squash with parmesan cheese.
Toasted bread and yardbird thighs were really exceptional. I tried Lawrys Mojito Lime rub on the chicken and it is quite tasty!

Have a great week!

Good looking food Greg. Nothing like yard bird drum sticks. Where did you get your "leg holding contraption"? Looks like you could lay some thighs between the legs?

Thanks everyone.

Mike, We'll take all the rain you can send.

Originally posted by Scotty W.:
Good looking food Greg. Nothing like yard bird drum sticks. Where did you get your "leg holding contraption"? Looks like you could lay some thighs between the legs?

I got mine on Amazon. Others here have these (my buying it was a case of monkey see, monkey do) and they may chime in re: where they got theirs.

Back