Components In The UK?

Charlie H

Does anybody know anywhere in the UK where I can order all of the components for a heater meter?

I've looked at mouser and digi-key, but they each want £12 to ship and then (from what I can work out) an additional 20% will be added when it enters the UK for the VAT.

any ideas?

Cheers

Thanks for the links. I've already looked at those and can't seem to find most of the required components there. Things like the resistors, capacitors etc are easy, but the stuff like the joystick, voltage regulator are a lot more difficult to track down.

Thanks for the links. I've already looked at those and can't seem to find most of the required components there. Things like the resistors, capacitors etc are easy, but the stuff like the joystick, voltage regulator are a lot more difficult to track down.

I had the same with our Dutch component suppliers, they where more expensive and they could not supply all components. In the end it worked out that ordering in the US was cheaper and less hassle. To save om shipping you could also try to do a group buy like I did, if you order enough you will get free shipping from digikey and mouser.

Back